Mine Net Reader
The Intrinsically Safe Smart Readers are connected by twisted pair copper wire, or fiber optic cable, to create a comprehensive communications network. The Mine Net software program gathers information from the network to track personnel and assets by user defined zones, as well as provide real-time text communications with handheld messengers. Wireless communications from handheld messengers, and the tracking tags, is received by the Smart Readers and routed to the Mine Net software. The readers are designed to be be deployed in any type of underground mining, or tunneling environment.
- Use standard twisted pair copper wire or fiber optic cable
- Easy Configuration of personnel in Mine Net™ software
- Up to four antennas per reader to cover multiple zones and sub-zones
- Battery backup option -96 hour optional
- Intrinsically Safe Designed
- Mine Net Tracking System (PDF)