AMR PEMCO vs. Traditional Molded Case CB’s
- Reliability of vacuum contactor – No arcing across contacts
- Password Protected
- Operating parameters set by foreman
- Alerts personnel of hazardous conditions
- Proven to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Low voltage and easily configurable (4 button keypad, 4×20 LCD) control unit
- Electrical lockout for repair and maintenance – Employee shortcuts avoided
- Customized setting and parameters – Magnetic and thermal fault settings, etc.
- Ground fault detection – prevents electric shock from “hot” frame of equipment
- Monitoring of “stuck pole (bottle)” reduces chance of injury
Cost and Time Savings
- Reduction in maintenance downtime – remote electrical lockout capability
- Eliminates molded case circuit breaker replacement – Rated for 1 million trips useful life
- Increased trip accuracy leads to decreased troubleshoot time
- Eliminates nuisance tripping
- Prevents equipment damage – Phase loss and under-voltage monitoring
- Reduction in spare parts inventory
- Compatible with Modbus and other PLC digital I/O
- Labor savings in pinpointing problems and resuming production
- Data Logging
- Start amperage and voltage requirements
- Fault history date and time stamp
- Record of hours closed
- Provides accountability for downtime
- Over-current conditions
- Predictable maintenance vs. unscheduled downtime
- Spare channels for customer specifications
|Specifications||300 A Version||450 A Version||550 A Version|
|Load Current Range||10-300 A||100-450 A||100-550 A|
|Current Ranges||10-30A, 30-90A, 100-300A||100-300A, 150-450A||100-300A, 200-550A|
- True ground fault function test.
- Wide range of operating currents: 10-550 amps FLC, up to 16 times magnetic.
- Saves fault history that can be downloaded to your personal computer.
- Easy to configure– Four button keypad, 4×20 LCD with user-friendly menus.
- Displays motor operating parameters- current, voltage, and phase angle.
- Communicates with monitoring and control systems either by discrete channels or addressable RS-485.
- Accurate and easily set trip values.
|Enclosure Dimensions:||5.5″W x 6.625″H x 4.625″D
(139.7mm x 168.28 x 117.48)
|Enclosure Rating:||Panel Mount, Powder Coated Aluminum|
|Unit Weight:||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Control Voltage:||90-130 VAC|
|Operating Voltage:||480-1000 VAC|
|Interrupting Current:||100,000 Amps|
|Operating Current:||10-550 Amps|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 135 F|
|Thermal Trip Time Accuracy:||+/-10%|
|Instantaneous (Mag) Trip Range:||2x to 16x (x=Continuous Current)|
|Magnetic Trip Accuracy:||+/-10%|
|Ground Fault Protection:||Adjustable from 1-25 Amps in 0.1 A icrements|
|Low Control Voltage:||Three phase circuit opens when control voltage if 80-85 VAC|
|Low Three Phase Voltage:||Adjustable from 1-50%|
|Phase Current Imbalance:||Adjustable from 1-50%|
|Low Phase Voltage Delay:||Adjustable from 1-5 seconds|
|Phase Current Imbalance Delay:||Adjustable from 1-5 seconds|
|Display:||4 line x 20 character LCD with LED indicators|
|Communication Protocols:||RS-485 @ 38.4 kBd, Modbus, or Stand Alone|
|Close Switch:||2 second hold with adjustable 0-10 second contactor close delay|
|Other Notes:||User configurable parameters vial local display and four position keypad
security key switch