The GM-150 is pilotless and uses a 45 ohm trip resistance and a 250 ms time delay, which eliminates nuisance tripping from intermittent conditions in the cables and collector ring assemblies.
- Monitors three phase, single phase, or DC power cables.
- Requires no calibration even when cables are replaced.
- Monitors reliably through cable reels for complete protection at all times.
- Performs satisfactorily with all types of arc suppressors.
- Current transformers and filters are easily installed with tie wraps.
- By mounting only one compact unit, 5 monitor circuits are available. (Two units for up to 10 circuits, etc.)
- With multi-circuit design and simplified installation the GM-150 is the most economical continuity type monitoring system available in the industry.
- Ground Monitors Brochure (PDF)