TS-7500 Track Switch
The MC-6410 Multi-Gas Monitor is a self-contained atmospheric monitoring solution in a rugged, NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure. Capable of monitoring multiple gas types simultaneously in dozens of unique configurations, the sensors operate at low current for increased energy efficiency.
Offering a wide range of communications options, the MC-6410 has the ability to operate on multiple network protocols such as 802.11 Wi-Fi, RS485, 4-20mA current loop, or function as a stand-alone monitoring station. The features of the MC-6410 make it a robust and universal gas monitoring solution for any underground or confined space environment.
- Detects when a track rail switch is fully engaged, or when there is greater than 1/8th inch gap in the track rails
- Sealed sensor mount in rail (0.75” hole required)
- AC or Battery Powered
- MSHA Intrinsically Safe Approved
FLASHING LED STROBE TO INDICATE:
- Switch is completely closed
- Switch has more than 1/8th inch gap (possibly open)
|Enclosure Type:||Fiberglass reinforced poly carbonate|
|Dimensions:||11.05” L x 8.75” W x 7”D
280.67 mm x 222.25 mm x 177.8 mm
|Weight:||8 lbs (3.63 kg)|
|Operating Voltage:||9-13 VDC|