AMR PEMCO’s CB series offers greater safety than conventional breakers.
- Replaces molded case breakers
- No external arcing
- Extremely long life of operation
- Indicator lights for all faults: Phase overcurrent, Ground fault, Phase under-voltage, Unit fault, Ground monitor trip, Fuse/contact failure, Phase loss
- Self Test circuitry
- All protection functions in one package
- Easily tested by breaker test unit (BT-1000)
- Capable of remote control by any data acquisition system or PLC’s.
The CB-100 offers state-of-the-art technology that meets the most stringent safety standards while providing the reliability you demand in one rugged compact package. The CB-100 is a companion to the successful CB-1000 and is comparable in size with a 225 Amp molded...
For the ultimate in power, safety and reliablity, the CB-1000 combines motor control and fault sensing circuitry in one rugged package. Ground fault, under-voltage phase loss, ground monitor, and over-current sensing are featured on plug-in printed circuit boards...
AMR PEMCO vs. Traditional Molded Case CB's Increased Safety Reliability of vacuum contactor – No arcing across contacts Password Protected Operating parameters set by foreman Alerts personnel of hazardous conditions Proven to withstand harsh environmental conditions...